Welcome to Synergy2018!
In 2017, the Synergy conference saw a record-number of advisor attendees and 2018 is shaping up to attract an even larger number of advisors, sponsors and industry influencers. TradePMR’s annual conference draws growth-driven RIAs. That’s why you should be there!
TradePMR will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary at Synergy2018. The conference theme “Get There” will focus on what it takes to achieve success. We are kicking off the conference with a branding welcome reception where advisors can connect with industry experts that can help strengthen their business. During this time, you will be granted an opportunity to connect with our advisors face to face.
Technology integrations and ramping up online presence will also be hot topics at the conference. Our goal is to provide sponsors more access to advisors through general session speaking opportunities, networking lunches, longer receptions in the sponsor area, and the freedom to meet with potential clients in the evenings. The first sponsors to sign up will also be given the opportunity to do a Soap Box Talk in the reception hall.
The dinner cruise is an additional sponsorship opportunity. Attendance on the ship will be limited to dinner cruise sponsors – giving your representatives a captive audience for three uninterrupted hours as you get to know TradePMR’s advisors. Sponsorship for the cruise is first-come-first-serve. If you have any questions please contact me at EWeintraub@TradePMR.com.
We look forward to your support in 2018.
See you in San Diego!
Synergy Dates and Times for Sponsors
| New in 2018 | Attendees will be encouraged to attend an all new Branding Reception during registration. As advisors arrive, they will be guided through the exhibit hall for product demos, professional headshots, LinkedIn profile analysis, website analysis, and more to boost their brand. The 3-hours will allow sponsors ample opportunity to give in-depth, one-on-one demos or a scheduled Soap Box Talk in the exhibit hall.
Preliminary Exhibit Schedule
Noon -3 p.m.
Sponsor Registration and Set up
Polynesian Flame Throwing Reception
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
10 a.m. – 10:30
Break in Exhibit Hall
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
5 – 6 p.m.
Sponsor Networking Cocktail Reception in Exhibit Hall
Exhibit Hall Breakdown
| NEW IN 2018 | ANNIVERSARY DINNER CRUISE (3 AVAILABLE) - $5,000
- 2 of your representatives may join us as we set sail for a three-hour dinner cruise. Sponsor attendee is limited to those sponsoring the event. Join TradePMR leadership and advisors in this exclusive opportunity to engage with the conference attendees on board. Platinum Sponsors only
- Encourage attendees to update their profile picture! This sponsorship includes a booth next to the professional photographer booth with custom signage during the Branding Welcome Reception. Say cheese!
- Our attendees are thirsty at the end of a long day. This sponsorship offers attendees a little something special for those who want more than what is available at the open bar. Hosted next to your booth, this tasting will provide attendees with a unique taste of what San Diego has to offer.
- Long day at the conference? Attendees are invited for a complimentary latte, compliments of your company, freshly brewed at your booth during the morning networking break.
- Your company’s branded water refill stations will be located in major traffic areas with high visibility. Sponsorship also includes recognition on the conference website.
- What’s the most important meal of the day? Breakfast! Be recognized for jumpstarting everyone’s day by
- sponsoring a hearty breakfast.
- Attendees will be hankering for a protein pick-me-up to get them through the remainder of the day. They’ll
- surely thank you for sponsoring the mid-day meal!
- More attendees are using smartphones, tablets and every other kind of device. By sponsoring a charging
- station they’ll know you were the one that helped get their device through the day! Additionally, you’ll be
- able to set up a promotional banner near the station.
- Sponsors are invited to submit a 45 second video advertisement shown prior to one of the general session
- Place your company logo or incorporate special messaging that directs attendees to your booth on a custom
- designed Marriott Marquis keycard.